As the data controller of your personal data, COVID-19 Infographics is subject to the General
Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR), effective from 25 May 2018.
What data do we collect?
COVID-19 Infographics collects the following data:
- Your name, email address, telephone number (and other contact details if known)
- Organisation name, your role in organisation
How we collect your data?
COVID-19 Infographics collects and processes your personal data when you:
- Register your interest in COVID-19 Infographics via our website
- Communicate with us via email or our social media channels or telephone or in person.
How will we use your data?
COVID-19 Infographics collects your data so that we can:
- Send you information about COVID-19 Infographics, updated resources, details about upcoming events and other relevant services.
- Improve our products and services.
- Add you to our mailing list using the email address which you have provided.
- Contact you by email or phone or text for research purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting and for purposes referred to in this privacy notice.
Changes to your personal data
If there are any changes to the information that we hold about you including your contact details, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long your information is kept for
We do not retain your personal data for longer than is required in order to provide you with relevant information or services unless you request us to do otherwise. We will retain some information indefinitely for archive purposes and to support your lifelong relationship with COVID-19 Infographics.
Should you choose to stop receiving marketing communications, COVID-19 Infographics is obliged to opt you out within 28 days
What are your data protection rights?
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the rights outlined below:
- to obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you
- to require that we stop processing your personal data on your request
- to require that we do not send you marketing communications
- to require COVID-19 Infographics to make corrections to the personal data that we hold about you, if this is incorrect
- to require that we erase your personal data
- to require that we restrict our data processing activities (and, where our processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on consent before its withdrawal)
- to receive from COVID-19 Infographics the personal data we hold about you, which you have provided to us, in a reasonable and intelligible format, including for the purpose of you transmitting that personal data to another data controller
- to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to any of our particular processing activities where you feel this has a disproportionate impact on your rights
If you have given your consent and you wish to withdraw it, please contact COVID-19 Infographics using the contact details below.
This privacy statement was designed to be as clear and concise as possible – it does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of COVID-19 Infographics’s collection and use of personal data.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
If you'd like to opt out of our marketing communications, please contact usstating which channels (email, phone, text) you would like to opt out of.You can also use the above details to request access to the personal information we hold about you
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority?
To find out more about your data protection rights, visit theInformation Commissioner’s Office website. You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office if you’re not happy with the way we are processing your personal data.